Fully-licensed and Insured Bar Services Available with Catering Services.
Most people in Lexington now know that we offer one of the most highly recommended catering services in Central Kentucky, catering to private parties, corporate events, fundraisers, weddings, cookouts, social events, church celebrations, graduations, and other special occasions. What may not be as obvious, however, is that we also offer an array of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage services. If you are interested in adding bar services to your next catered event, Seasons Catering is proud to be able to bring our bar service to you!
Along with set-up, breakdown and performing the necessary functions of bartending, our bar services include all the products required and needed for soft- or full-service bar.
We offer use of our full catering liquor license in the state of Kentucky and are happy to provide a variety of bar and beverage services onsite at your next event. Check out the quick overview of the bar services available through Seasons Catering below. If you’d like to chat more specifically about your event, give us a shout—we would be happy to talk it over: 859-266-6661.
- Open Bar. This is a service offered by and paid for by the host(ess). This selection is assessed at a flat hourly fee based on the number of adult guests present, regardless of their drinking preferences.
- Cash Bar. This is where bar service is available to guests during your event; however, guests will be responsible for purchasing all of their own beverages throughout the event.
- Combination of both the Open Bar and Cash Bar. Many clients elect to have one to two hours of an open bar, after which time it will then convert to a cash bar. This allows hosts to entertain affordably with style, but also gives guests a chance to continue enjoying bar beverages on their own dollar following the courtesy drinks provided by the host or hostess.
Seasons Catering patrons may also choose to have one of two different types of products available with their bar services depending on the type of event and the anticipated budget:
- You may choose to offer only a “soft bar” at your function. A soft bar typically only consists of water, soda, wines (red and white), and beer.
- More commonly utilized, a full bar is always available which includes all of the above, but also offers a full selection of spirits, liquors, and assorted mix drinks.
Both soft bar and full bar services are available in either “house” or “premium” options, depending on both personal preference and event budget. A house bar consists of standard house spirits (if applicable), house wine (Woodbridge) and domestic beer (Budweiser, Bud lite or Miller lite), alongside your choice of Coke or Pepsi Products. A premium bar is comprised of more premium liquor selections, a more premium selection of wines, domestic beer, your selection of a favorite IPA, and choice of Coke or Pepsi products. Of course, we also offer the option to customize your bar as well.
All of our bar services include the appropriate equipment, cups, napkins, etc., needed to create your bar space and the service staff needed to meet all the expectations without having guests wait.
Disposable glasses and cocktail napkins are included with our beverage services; an upgrade to glassware is always available.
Licensed in-house bartending services are required with all alchohol sales.
Bar services are not available without approrpiate levels of catering services. Please refer to the link below for more detailed information about bar services in Kentucky.
Some beverages are subject to availability. Pricing may vary unexpectedly based on market fluctuation.
Thank you so much! Seasons Catering has made my semester so much easier with managing dinners every week!
— Jena W., Phi Mu
A big thank you to Seasons Catering! We have had nothing but exceptional service each time we have chosen to us your catering service. The food, the presentation, and the timely delivery has always been A-1. Thank you!
— Lisa G., Members Heritage Credit Union
Just wanted to let you guys know how happy we are with everything! Food was wonderful and all of you are awesome to work with! Will definitely recommend to everyone! Thank You!
— Carissa N., Integrity/Architecture, PLLC
Thank you so much for your help in planning the catering for my daughter’s Halloween wedding. We were very pleased with everything. The staff was very professional and accommodating – never really noticed their presence making for a stress-free experience! The ghost ice sculpture was a hit and made my daughter’s candy table a definite focal point.
— Leslie C.
Kellie: Just wanted to thank you for the beautiful and tasty food for our daughter’s wedding reception June 27th. The ice swan was gorgeous! The staff was awesome!!! Very courteous and helpful.
— Melanie L.
Through all the last minute decisions, lateness, inability to get in the facility and so on, you were absolutely amazing. Thanks to all of you for your service, patience, dedication and perseverance. I greatly appreciate everything. Also, I will recommend you to anyone that needs your services. Thank you!
— Patricia A.
Lexington’s Favorite Caterer
Amazing Food. Creative Vision. Variety of Venues. Unforgettable Ice Sculptures.